February 25, 2010 Key Performer updated to version 1.1 and now also available for Mac!
Hey Folks! Epecially you, Mac guys! You who have been waiting almost one year for this event to come true... your wait is over. Key Performer is now available also for Mac! Yeah! :)
Existing Windows users can download the update (just the installer, no need to re-download the sampled instruments) and overwrite the old version. Mac users can now take advantage of this nice and useful tool with cool keyboard sounds that cover all music genres and live situations. It's available as a plug-in in both VST and AU format and as a Standalone application.
What's new in version 1.1:
And... the offer is once again extended until the end of this year!
- Internal sound engines greatly improved (CPU usage is even lower now!)
- Minor bug fixes here and there
- Saving presets and banks now asks confirmation for overwriting existing files
- When you press&hold a scroll button (for either the presets or instruments) the list scrolls rapidly
- A COOL LOOKING NEW INTERFACE!