June 20, 2010 VB3 updated to version 1.4
A new update for VB3 with important changes, fixes and a couple of good news!
What's new in version 1.4:
- Added new Rotary Speaker simulation
- Added option to choose the destination of MIDI CC# 64 (sustain, rotary switch or assignable)
- Added new item in the DAT (ini) file for the CC# of rotary brake for the "2 controllers" option
- When the organ preset octave isn't active, keys below the first C and above the last C play folded-back octaves
- When switching between organ presets something made the switching get slower over and over. Fixed.
- When switching between organ presets while playing, an audible crackle was produced. Fixed.
- Now the "Midi Learn" takes the correct Channel even when the Split is active.
- Now the Split function leaves the pedalboard available on its own separate channel
- The pedalboard tapering is now correct (sub-harmonics were missing on some notes)
- When the host saved a project, VB3 muted its sound and caused an audible click. Fixed. *
- * Now programs and banks are saved as "custom chunks"
- * Reorganized the .DAT file and renamed it to .INI and moved the .FXP .INI and .LIC file locations on Mac to the User Library
If you're updating from a previous version, please read the Manual's Addendum PDF, and if you're a Mac user, read the ReadMe file you find in the zip archive.
But most importantly... keep having fun!!! :)