Before sending your inquiry:
- Have you read the F.A.Q.? It's likely that the question you're about to ask has already been answered in the
Frequently Asked Questions, so give it a look, it's quicker!
- Have you read the manuals? In the Support section you can find all of our manuals.
- We don't have a busy call-center like big companies, so answering emails represents a huge effort for us that subtracts precious time to our research and development.
So please contact us only if you have to ask something that is not already in the F.A.Q.'s or in the manuals. Thanks.
- If your enquiry is related to something already addressed in the F.A.Q.'s, there's a likeliness that it will not be replied.
- If you have lost your license code, click here!
- If you have just paid for a license but not yet received your activation code, please be patient, activations are sent within 24/48 hours.
- We reply emails only during working hours and not on saturdays or on holidays. Mind the timezone, we are on CET (GMT+1). While it's daylight by your side, it could be nighttime by our side.
- If you're wondering why we still don't have 64 bit updates for our plugins, please don't ask... we are late with updates and we feel guilty, but we ask you to be patient because it's in our
plans to update all our plugin line to 64 bit as soon as we can.