Virtual Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
The GSi Krill Synthesizer
was born from a design originally conceived to work as a mono synthesizer on an embedded processor (RP2040), then it was modified to be polyphonic for a more powerful processor (ARM H7) and finally we thought it would be perfect as a AUv3 for iPad, for those quick and dirty synth sounds you sometimes need without getting lost in endless parameter navigation and menu diving.
So here it is, just one screen, one knob - one function, what you see is what you get.
- Oscillator 1: Saw, Square (with pulse width), Triangle and OSC Sync
- Oscillator 2: Saw, Square (with pulse width modulation), Triangle
- Low-Pass filter with resonance
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Two envelopes
- Poly (16 voices) or Mono mode
- White noise generator
- Delay effect (mono or ping-pong)
- Stereo Chorus
- 64 Presets
- Available as Standalone App or AUv3 Extension