is the mobile version of the renowned VB3
organ simulation by Genuine Soundware & instruments.
Get it for your iOS or Android mobile device.
This mobile App simulates the famous american tonewheel
organ better known as the Hammond Organ B3
- Two manuals plus pedalboard
- Two sets of 9 drawbars each for upper and lower manual
- Two drawbars for the pedalboard
- Physical modeling engine with full polyphony (91 tonewheels)
- Rotary speaker effect with two variations plus one static amp
- Virtual microphone positioning
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Two band equalizer
- Digital reverb
- Program bank with 32 memory locations
- On screen keyboard (upper manual only)
- Split function
- Pedal-to-lower function
- Pedal String Bass decay
- Global tuning between A=430 Hz and A=450 Hz
- Fully customizable Midi CC Mapping with Midi Learn function
- Reverse all drawbar CC option
- Sustain pedal support for sustaining notes
- User selectable Midi channels
- Freely assignable Program Change numbers
- Core Audio (iOS) and OBOE (Android) support
- Background audio option
- AUv3 plugin extension available (iOS only)
- IAA support (iOS only)
- Free Cloud service to easily exchange Programs and Midi Maps
Midi controllers for VB3m
GSi DMC-122: fully programmable dual manual controller with waterfall keybeds
GMLAB products are open-source open-hardware do-it-yourself projects based on Arduino
Click HERE to download all the project files (mounting instructions PDF, Arduino sketch, Eagle PCB projects).
Order online at MyRigShop.com, the official Crumar & GSi Factory Outlet.
Please note: connecting self-powered USB Midi devices to the iPad or iPhone will require an external powered HUB.