for iOS is the portable version of the very same Rotary Speaker algorithm found in the software GSi VB3-II and in the hardware keyboards Crumar Mojo (Classic and Suitcase), Mojo Desktop, Mojo 61 as well as in the GSi Gemini.
As a Rotary Speaker effect it reproduces the effect and the tonal characteristics of the famous Leslie speakers, specifically the tube models 122, 147, 142, 145 and 251. It's not based on one single model, because there's actually very little difference between these models. Changing some parameters can make it sound more like a model or more like another one, letting alone the fact that even two or more apparently identical Leslies of the same model would not sound really identical after more than 60 years. GSiRotary takes this into account and offers a parameter set that can help us reach the rotary speaker sound we have in mind.
- very low impact on CPU and RAM
- adjustable speeds for upper and lower speakers separately
- adjustable ramp up and down times
- adjustable balance between upper and lower
- adjustable microphone position (angle and distance)
- built-in tube overdrive and digital reverb
- comes as AUv3 plugin