GSi Free Vibes
is a Physical Modeling emulation of a Vibraphone.
It doesn't make any use of sampled material as the sound you hear is completely generated in real time thanks to some pretty complex math calculations performed by your device while you play.
- Physical Modeling - no samples
- Full polyphony (49 notes)
- Two different modes: Keyboard or Mallet
- Adjustable mallet hardness
- Available as stand-alone and AUv3 plugin
- Very low CPU and RAM usage
Buying the PRO Version (iOS only) gives access to additional parameters:
PLEASE NOTE: the IAP is completely optional, the instrument has no limitations.
- Built-in Program manager with unlimited programs
- Authentic Tremolo effect that does not kill the attack transients
- Harmonic manipulation parameters to craft the sound in more detail
- Decay parameters for both the short and long notes
- Ambience and Microphone settings
- Mute Below Velocity function to mute notes if the note-on messages is below a given velocity level
- Extended integrated user manual