GSi JUST PIANO
is a sample-based acoustic piano player, built around the powerful WLF Engine
that ensures low latency, low memory and high Direct-From-Disk streaming accuracy.
In order to play this instrument, it is necessary to download one of the Piano sounds made available by GSi. When the App is run for the first time, an alert invites you to make your choice and
start downloading the sample data. Downloads can be rather large, between 1 and 4 GB according to the chosen piano sound. Only one piano can be installed but can also be replaced at any time.
In case new piano sounds are made available by GSi, these will be be added to the catalog.
NOTES ABOUT THE ANDROID VERSION
- Powered by the exclusive GSi WLF Engine
- Polyphony: 64, 128 or 256 stereo voices
- Authentic string sympathetic resonances
- Supports sustain pedal re-pedaling feature
- Internal 32 bit processing with native 32 bit sampled material
- Adjustable stream buffer between 100 ms and 2 seconds
- User defined Velocity Curves
- Built-in semi-parametric equalizer
- Built-in Stereo Reverb effect
- Built-in programmer with unlimited Programs
- Embedded user's manual
- Available as Stand-alone App and AUv3 plugin (iOS Only)
- Very low CPU and RAM usage
- Compatible with iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (smartphones and tablets)
: Due to some reduced Android audio performances, the sample sets for Android are smaller and the polyphony is fixed at 64 stereo voices. The overall performance of the App is the same, but we recommend installing it only on modern and powerful devices built after 2019 with at least 6 GB of RAM.