June 20, 2010 VB3 updated to version 1.4
A new update for VB3 with important changes, fixes and a couple of good news!
What's new in version 1.4:
- Added new Rotary Speaker simulation
- Added option to choose the destination of MIDI CC# 64 (sustain, rotary switch or assignable)
- Added new item in the DAT (ini) file for the CC# of rotary brake for the "2 controllers" option
- When the organ preset octave isn't active, keys below the first C and above the last C play folded-back octaves
- When switching between organ presets something made the switching get slower over and over. Fixed.
- When switching between organ presets while playing, an audible crackle was produced. Fixed.
- Now the "Midi Learn" takes the correct Channel even when the Split is active.
- Now the Split function leaves the pedalboard available on its own separate channel
- The pedalboard tapering is now correct (sub-harmonics were missing on some notes)
- When the host saved a project, VB3 muted its sound and caused an audible click. Fixed. *
- * Now programs and banks are saved as "custom chunks"
- * Reorganized the .DAT file and renamed it to .INI and moved the .FXP .INI and .LIC file locations on Mac to the User Library
If you're updating from a previous version, please read the Manual's Addendum PDF, and if you're a Mac user, read the ReadMe file you find in the zip archive.
But most importantly... keep having fun!!! :)
February 10, 2019: Venice Grand piano sampleset for Gemini
November 30, 2018: New Gemini Wavetable Expansion TBLEXP03 and firmware update 1.3
October 13, 2018: VB3-II updated to v.1.1.1
July 01, 2018: GSi VB3-II official release!
April 17, 2018: Free Gemini Wavetable Expansion - TBLEXP02
February 18, 2017: GS-201 Tape Echo VST now available in 64 bit for Windows
September 26, 2016: Free Gemini Wavetable Expansion - TBLEXP01
April 12, 2016: Gemini now available in stand-alone module format
September 24, 2015: GSi releases the Gemini - Dual DSP Sound Module
December 05, 2014: GSi introduces the DMC-122
August 12, 2014: GSi joins SoundRadix for a discounted bundle!
April 28, 2014: VB3 1.4 x64 VST for Windows
March 10, 2014: Tony Monaco introduces the GSi BURN
February 02, 2014: From abandonware to rescueware: Key Performer 2
November 03, 2013: BURN Editor / Librarian released!
October 28, 2013: BURN Firmware update version 1.01
September 16, 2013: BURN is now shipping!
April 10, 2012: New sounds for Key Performer
January 12, 2011: Three new free samplesets for Key Performer
June 20, 2010: VB3 updated to version 1.4
March 24, 2010: New demo video of Key Performer
March 15, 2010: VB3 updated to version 1.3
February 25, 2010: Key Performer updated to version 1.1 and now also available for Mac!
December 10, 2009: My Christmas gift: MrTramp2 FREE for Mac and Windows!
December 07, 2009: ShakePad updated to version 1.1